If you’re anything like me you’ll “save” huge amounts of links/videos etc on Facebook to watch or read at a later date.
Sometimes I never get around to reading them. But now, I’m making an effort to use Wednesdays (my day off) to catch up. I’ll share the useful pieces with you.
Here’s what I’ve saved this month:
- What is the difference between a nutritionist and a health coach from Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- Hot Beet Noodle Salad from Just Eat Real Food
- What you don’t get told about your C-Section scar by Vanessa Barker Fitness
- The sweet potato chicken patty recipe that will fight inflammation with every bite from The Hearty Soul
- Why self-care is the least selfish thing you can do from MindBodyGreen
- Belly Massage – Uterus & Ovaries from Maria Elliott
- How I became a morning person, read more books, and learned a new language in a year from Guy Kawasaki
- Let’s talk periods! :: The top ovulation disruptors (you’re going to be surprised!) from Nicola Jardim
- All Facebook Image Dimension & Ad Specs from John Loomer
- 9 foods that fight depression better than medication from David Wolfe
- 10 tips to lose weight with a low thyroid function from Hypothyroid Mum