Facebook is a fabulous tool for fitness professionals to use in order to contact, connect and garner clients. And playing video games can be good for your health.
But are you sick of getting requests for Facebook games which you don’t play and/or are distracting?
Learn how to turn them off (and stop whining about them) in this short video so you can then concentrate on running your health and fitness business.
How to Block Facebook Game App Requests via Laptop/PC
First go to https://www.facebook.com/games/activity then follow the self-explanatory steps.
Blocking Facebook Game From Notifications
Sick of getting notifications on Facebook about games you don’t play or that distract you from your health and fitness business?
Simply click on the notification “globe”, click on the three dots next to the game notification at the right then select “turn off notifications from this app”.
And voila, guess what? Facebook with hide them all and you’ll never have to see them again!
How to block all Facebook game and app requests on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the More button in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on Settings — it’s all the way at the bottom so you’ll need to scroll down a ways.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Tap on Mobile Push under the How You Get Notifications section.
- Uncheck Application Requests and Application Invites.
And don’t forget, playing video games can actually be good for your health.